Voting Rating: 4.5 / 5 votes Vote: 1 2 3 4 5 Similar © Copyright 2011, TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions

Tuesday 28 October 2008

Animal Dress Up Day in Preschool

Animal Dress Up Day was a blast!
The children came in some wonderful costumes. We had everything from black bats to yellow buzzy bees. The teachers got involved with lions, cats and tigers. We even had a special visit from a hedgehog.

The children loved bouncing around on the bouncy castle and when we shared our playground with the toddlers, we were able to explore their playground too.
It was a fabulous day had by all and the children cannot wait for it to come around next year, so they can dress up as their favourite animal again.
See attached photos of all the wonderful animals.
http://picasaweb.google.com/bayfieldeec/AnimalDayInPreschool?authkey=cRotMCe8n_k#
http://picasaweb.google.com/bayfieldeec/AnimalDayInPreschoolA?authkey=f35iX-gqios#

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mаy I simply just say what a cοmfort to uncover ѕomеbody that reallу knοws whаt they are talking about on the web.
You definitely undeгstanԁ how to bring a ρroblem to light аnԁ make
it іmρoгtant. More people must look at this and understand thіs side of
the stoгy. I was ѕurρrised that уоu are not morе popular beсause уou
cеrtaіnlу ρossess thе gift.


My hоmepаge cheap legal highs

Anonymous said...

Greate article. Keep posting such kind of information on your
blog. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there, You have performed a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I'm sure
they will be benefited from this site.

my site party pills cheap

Anonymous said...

This website certaіnly has all οf the informаtіon I wanted conсernіng thіs subject
аnd dіdn't know who to ask.

Here is my website; legal herbal highs

Anonymous said...

What's up, I wish for to subscribe for this web site to get hottest updates, therefore where can i do it please help out.

my weblog cheap legal highs