Voting Rating: 4.5 / 5 votes Vote: 1 2 3 4 5 Similar © Copyright 2011, TheCutestBlogOnTheBlock.com All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions

Wednesday 26 January 2011

Why is the Snail in the turtle tank?






How did the project emerge?

Today, we had lots of fun outside having ‘Tiny Tim’, fish and sea snail together. The children were fascinated to find a new creature and they wondered “why is the snail in the turtle tank?” Matthew said, “I never saw a live snail inside the water”. Annabelle said, “I saw heaps of snails in my garden and they look different to this sea snail”. I said, “Sea snails keep the tank clean by eating the waste off the turtle tank”.
Children were very curious about the Sea Snails and wanted to know more about them. We will be extending children's interest in this area through providing first hand experiences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This information is priceless. When can I find out more?

Also visit my web site flying airplane games

Anonymous said...

This information is priceless. When can I find out more?


my weblog flying airplane games
My web page :: airplane flying games